Wednesday 17 February 2010

Promo Video for I am Sasqautch

I am sasquatch from Seth Zeichner on Vimeo.



Remember folks, the Sasquatch 2010 music festival is from May 29 - 31 so be sure to get your tickets ASAP! Personally, I'd consider going all 3 days because a) unless you live near Seattle it's a "road trip" (oh yeah!) and b) c'mon, there are too many great bands why would you want to miss out? Do you really feel like telling the grandkids, "well bobby and mary, your grandma and I did go to Sasquatch 2010 but we only stayed for the first day" and take the chance of your little grand kiddies fight back the tears of disappointment? OK, that's what I thought!

If you still aren't sure exactly where it be happenin'...check the Google map below



Bring sleeping bags, a tent, some longjohns and well, you know the rest.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment